1. Getting Started and Inviting Students
This walkthrough video takes you through everything you need to know about getting started and registering students
See this help page on how to invite students individually.
See this help page on how to invite students via a bulk upload.
See this help page on Student Registration.
2. Creating Blocks
This walkthrough video takes you through everything you need to know about creating blocks.
We have deliberately made it quick and easy to create multiple blocks for the same subject at the same time.
In addition to this, to save you time we have:
- Auto-populated your schedule based on your preferences (whilst still giving you the ability to amend times and dates when needed).
- Introduced the ability to paste multiple booking codes at once.
3. Confirming Tutors
This walkthrough video takes you through everything you need to know about confirming tutors on Bramble Booking
Tips on confirming tutors:
- Tutors have a 14 day window to apply. Remember the longer you wait for tutors to apply, the more you will have to choose from.
- You will see the tutor's email address on the Block Details. Do get in touch with them to reschedule any dates they are unavailable and to check in with them before the first session begins.
4. Rescheduling and Editing Blocks
This walkthrough video takes you through everything you need to know about editing blocks on Bramble Booking
You can also visit this help page for a more detailed breakdown.
Find out more about how session recordings work on Bramble.
Find out more about how to use the Session App.
5. Your Student Dashboard
6. Removing Students
- You can remove students on your Students page by ticking the box next to their name and selecting 'Remove students'.
- If they are already part of an open block, you can change the students by going to your Blocks page and selecting the block. Simply click on a student name to update the students attached to that block.
- If you need to remove a student from a block after the block has been confirmed please get in touch with your tutoring provider and they will be able to administer this for you.