This link https://about.bramble.io/test-firewall.html covers the ports and traffic that need to be allowed/whitelisted for you to be able to access all of Bramble's functionality and gives you a recommended approach to changing things. It also includes a UDP, WSS and Are You Ready? test so you can check everything is working as it should.
(Note: If you are using Smoothwall you may have to add the IP addresses listed on the Firewall Details page into the ‘Destination Exemptions’ list – for some reason it doesn’t like doing it by domain name).
If you get stuck on any of the steps please look at this help page for further guidance:
Also feel free to send across screenshots of where you are experiencing issues to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you further. We will just need:
- Explanation of where you're getting stuck in Bramble
- Screenshots of where you're getting stuck in Bramble
- Screenshots of your UDP Test results: https://about.bramble.io/test-firewall.html
- Screenshots of your webRTC Test results: https://test.webrtc.org/
- Screenshots of your AreYouReady results: https://about.bramble.io/are-you-ready.html